Good Neighbors of Blount County would not be possible without the help of our community. With only one paid staff member, we rely on volunteers and friends to help us in this important work. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Make sure your church pastor and office staff knows about Good Neighbors.
- Volunteer in the office as a coach or assist with phone calls and office tasks
- If you encounter a neighbor who is struggling, please refer them to Good Neighbors.
- If you are not in a position to give your time and talents to Good Neighbors, please consider making a financial contribution. All donations are tax deductible.
- Attend Good Neighbor benefits and fundraising activities.
- “Like” us on Facebook and help us spread the word!